Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Maddie!









Happy Birthday Sweet Baby!!To even talk about my little baby turning 1, brings tears to my eyes! It is so true when people say that having a baby makes you wear your your heart on your shoulder! This past year has been filled with new things and lots of "happy tears!" Tears when Maddie was born; when she came home; when she slept on my chest all night long; when she took a bath for the 1st time; when she slept in the pac-n-play ( in our bedroom) for the 1st time; when she ate baby food for the 1st time; when she rolled over for 1st time; when she rode in the stroller for the 1st time; when sat in mommy's lap for the 1st time while getting ready in the morning; when she sat up for the 1st time; when she said "O-KAY" for the 1st time; when she clapped for the 1st time......I could go on and on and on. I look back to the first entry on this blog and am amazed with how much this little girl has accomplished in the first year of her life. This past year of my life, with Maddie, has brought me so much happiness, hope, life, love and miracles! Thank you Madeline Pierce Moore for being such a ray of sunshine in so many people's life! I can't wait to see wait the next year brings:)


I love you,


Mommy

2 comments:

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Miss Maddie! I hope you have a fun day (surely there will be cake...can't wait to see the pictures of that!)

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE YOU MADDIE! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE NEXT YEAR BRINGS!