Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Did Someone Say Maddie Is Walking???






For the last month or two, Maddie has been taking one or two steps and then falling on her rump. The other day we were playing and she was fixated with something on the t.v. She took one step, I stood up to clap then realized if I made a sound she would stop. She took another step, and another and followed it with a couple more. She made it all the way to the t.v., turned around and clapped. Of course, I picked her up, cheered for her and told her how proud mommy was of her and then my eyes filled up with tears. Maddie just walked!!! She was in the bathroom with me one morning while I was getting ready. I was drying my hair and she was playing with a bag of my velcro rollers.....I went to roll my hair and was missing one roller???????

No comments: