Sunday, May 11, 2008

My 1st Mother's Day






Today was my 1st EVER Mother's Day! I have to say that it was one of the best days of my life. The day was started off with Daddy and Maddie giving me a dozen pink and orange roses....followed by some snuggling and cuddling in the big bed! We were then off to church! After a beautiful service we were then in search of a park with bucket swings for Maddie and a pretty place to have a picnic..... we found the perfect picnic place. I am hoping that today's picnic will start a Mother's Day tradition with Wade, Maddie and I. We ate dinner with Nena, Nite-nite, Dylan and Aunt Izzy. We came home and Maddie gave me her gift.....a beautiful picture frame with her handprint, name and Happy Mother's Day 2008 from Firefly! I am so blessed to be Maddie's Mother!

No comments: