Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy 10 Months Maddie!


Happy Birthday Maddie! This little girl is growing up right before our eyes! She loves to stand on her own, get in to anything you are doing and loves to carry on a conversation with you (a.k.a baby jibberish). Her new favorite foods are watermelon, strawberries and hummus. This age has been the most fun age, so far! The other night I was feeding her in our bed and I was acting like I was asleep. I had my arm out to my side.....Maddie got right in my face, as if she was making sure I wasn't trying to fake her out and then put her little hand in mine, she spread my fingers apart and laid her head in my palm. Little things like that are what life is all about. I can't wait to see what this next month brings! Happy Birthday Baby.......yeah!

No comments: