Saturday, January 26, 2008

Week 26:




This week miss Maddie turned 6 months old! It is so hard to believe that a half a year has already passed…..where has the time gone?? I look back on all of my past blog entries and am amazed at what all this little person has accomplished. She has grown in to her own personality and a very determined little girl, I should say. Her little eyes light up when you call her name and her smile is the most captivating site that is sure to melt your heart. I can’t wait to see what all comes our way in the next 6 months! I am so thankful that God chose me to be maddie’s mommy!!

2 comments:

Paige Horras said...

Love those big blue eyes!!

Warrior-Benson said...

hey girl, yes it is amazing how quick time has passed...! thats crazy! i don't want Josiah to grow up but I guess every stage is fun for them! ur pictures are just adorable! your page looks so good! im gonna get better! LOL! hope all is well! be blessed!