Saturday, December 22, 2007

Week 21:





happy 5 months Maddie! I can’t believe that it has been 5 months since little Maddie has come into our lives…the time has flown by! I also can’t believe that in a couple of days Christmas will be here. We sat Maddie down in front of the tree this week and she went straight for the ribbons on the packages ( sorry if your present has Maddie slobber on it). Wade said that we were not going to go over board this year with gifts for Maddie because she is so young…well, let me say this, first baby and first Christmas, you can’t help but to go over board with giftsJ. Wade, Maddie and I wish everyone a very merry Christmas! I know ours will be extra special this year because we have been given the best gift in the world….maddie moore!

1 comment:

Paige Horras said...

Happy 5 months Maddie! Reed wants you to come play with him soon!!