Saturday, December 8, 2007

Week 19:




this week maddie has found out that her feet make a better pacifier than sucking on her hand. She constantly has her little feet in her mouth now, which makes it difficult to change her diaper. Right now it is so cute, but I am hoping that it is just a phase and she grows out of it before she becomes a pre-teen. We went to see santa this week and she had a ball. The girl at the counter said that it is very rare for a child this age not to cry and to have a smile on their face with santa. Maddie is such a happy baby and always smiling. The best is when she wakes up in the morning and sees you for the first time and she gets a huge smile on her face…..my heart melts every morning!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Such a pretty little girl! And such a momma's girl! I know you are enjoying her so much. I can see it in your eyes whenever you look at her! I love you both!