Saturday, January 2, 2010

"Get dat bug momma!"

Cute story.....Maddie was in the bathroom playing and I was in the kitchen. I heard her yelling, " Get dat bug momma!" I ran in to the bathroom and she had a cricket cornered. I proceeded to explain to her, that's one of the great reasons she has a daddy, to "get toes bugs!" I went back in to the kitchen, saw her run through the living room back in to the bathroom. Next thing I hear is "Whack! Whack! Whack! I went running BACK to the bathroom and saw her pounding this poor cricket to death with one of her jeweled princess slippers! She looked up at me and said, "Mommy, I got dat bug!" I was just amazed that she is so unlike me in the sense where I steer clear of bugs. I was wiping off her slipper and turned around to see her flushing the toilet. She had gotten toilet paper, picked up the squashed cricket and flushed it:)

No comments: