Saturday, January 31, 2009

One BIG Hot Mess!
















Ok, the last two days Maddie has a been a hand-full to say the least. Yesterday I was in the kitchen loading the dishwasher and Maddie was eating her breakfast, waffles and apples (so I thought). It was very quiet, so I assumed that she was either still eating or playing in the den. I walked in to find her COVERED in orange highlighter and her saying "Pitty!" Luckily my little orange tangerine came clean with a little soap and water. Today, we had gotten back from breakfast and she was playing in her room. Once again it was quiet in there so I assumed that she was entertaining herself! This is what happens when you ASSUME your 18 month old is entertaining herself and behaving. I walk in to her room to find her in the floor with her 2 little hands emerged in a big jar of vaseline. I almost fell over from shock. She was covered from head to toe in vaseline! Luckily my camera was close, like always, so with Maddie saying "Cheese" I snapped some shots of the greasy piglet before I took her to the bathtub! I got the vaseline out of her pants by soaking them in Palmolive.....We shampooed her hair multiple times with shampoo and baking soda...............DID NOT WORK! So, if you see my child and she is one big greasy mess, now you know why:) Ahhhhh, the joys of Motherhood!

No comments: