Friday, October 19, 2007

Week 12:



Well, Maddie had a very full social schedule this week. We went with “pops” to visit “aunt izzy” and Dylan and took “aunt izzy” out to lunch for her birthday. We had a party to go to for one of my friend’s mom’s who was 5 years cancer free and needless to say, she was the hit of the party. she is such a happy, laid back baby. I am so lucky to be her mommy and I thank god every night that he has given her to us…..we are so blessed. I never knew that life could be so good until maddie came along . every time I look at her, I feel joy and unconditional love. I now know why god put me on this earth…….to be maddie’s mommy and wade’s other half. Who knew that being a mommy would be so incredible!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

LOVE the ear hoodie. Too cute. I think I see more of you in her lately.

Summer said...

I couldn't agree more! Being a Mommy is an amazing dream come true that I never knew to dream. And, I always say, its not that I love being a "Mom", I love being "Elle's Mom!" We were made for each other and the same is true for the two of you! Am I making sense???!!!
xoxo

Katie said...

Becca...knowing you for 20 years I knew you would be a good mom, but hearing you talk about Maddie moves me and brings tears to my eyes. She is a very lucky girl! Love you both.